We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation.
· Develop new user-facing features
· Build reusable code and libraries for future use
· Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
· Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
· Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
Support to ERP System
Troubleshooting & Maintenance
Support IT System for Capital Retail Limited
Must have A+ Hardware certificate.
Must have over 1 year experience
-Join Myanmar's fastest and most successful Online Group
-Ensure all graphics and video design outputs are on brand and visually stimulating.
-Measures of Performance
• Understanding best practices in branding and graphic and video design and utilising them in all output
• Maintain freshness of concepts and ideas for major events in terms of graphic design
• Work under the direction of the Marketing Director and the wider marketing team members to understand their creative briefs and agree on deadlines for delivery
• Produce various design projects from concept to completion in the needs for any number of business initiatives
• Work to understand and continuously improve the high standards of business and ensure all outputs from the department meet requirements
• Assisting with Marketing Communications and other Marketing Department team members for delivering their graphic needs
4. Managing and Mentoring
• Proactively contributing to the well-being of the team
• Facilitating new hires development and onboarding
• Help assist third-party service providers (casual staff for events)
• Contribute to weekly report as part of the Brand Management team
• Follows protocol for review, ensuring that approvals is put in production
-5 to 10 years of Graphic Design experience for local and international brands
-Can present a portfolio of design work
-Great Photoshop and Illustrator skills, design ability for journals, brochures, websites
-Proficient with any additional creative skills and equipment in photography are much appreciated
-Technical expertise on different media
-Can communicate in English and Burmese
- Updated and prepare all the training documents
- Provide training for all new business development staff
- Support Enterprise Sales Team
- Monthly Training update for all BD staffs
- Sales role playing
- Provide CRM training
- Pre-sales support where required
- Be able to deliver great customer service
- Able to identify issues and provide solutions
- Able and confident to easily communicate with Managers, HR Directors, Owners of large companies
- Be able to develop strong customer relationships
Minimum 3 year of sales training experience
- Hard working
- Honest and helpful team player
- Knowledge in recruitment is an advantage
- Must speak / write English
BE(IT) final year students can join from July 4 2020 to September 30, 2020. To contact Dr.Mi Mi Nge
Responsible for manage projects from preliminary planning through completion.
Supervise and manage in daily construction work according to specification.
Manage the daily works to be completed according to project schedule.
Organize and participate in daily works to perform according to safety requirements.
Coordinate with other internal and external organizations to do construction works smoothly and to complete in time.
Participate and monitor the project quality control plan.
Reporting for the project progress and current status information.
Checking and confirmation of the daily work progress, daily material requirements and BOQ form subcontractors.
Preparation of plan, reports, records and other necessary construction documents.
Responsible for document progress, materials, and reports on project
Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering and other equivalent degree
At least 15 years experienced for bridge construction in actual construction site
Strong leadership and interpersonal skills- ability to communicate
Hardworking spirit and strong communication skills
Good oral and written English